Friday, May 20, 2016

Scribble 4: Sisters x Assassins



It is always about love.

The one that world sought, the one that crushed the world million times over, the one that the world had sacrificed everything for, it was always.....

Oh, what? The Scribble hadn't started yet? My bad, I offer thou my deepest apology.

So, hello Wanderers! Thanks for once again being careless enough to be dragged to this obscure edge of the internet! I can't even begin to imagine what kind of bizarre random google search that drags you here, but I'll thank you either way ^_^

This Scribble is rated PG-16 (by me), so all you kids please go back to whatever that you do before you saw this post before you got traumatized for life.

Anyway, this time I'll be talking about two things, 'Sisters' and 'Assassins'! These two topics weren't naturally connected, and no normal, sane person would think about one if someone mentioned the other, which actually proves how far removed my mind is from mainstream definition of 'normal, sane human being' *sob* T_T

As you might've thought, this story would revolve around the concept of sisters that was also assassins, and may or may not feature a bloodthirsty lucky cat figurines that shoot 9 mm Parabellum bullets from its paw. Yeah, looking at the pattern of my past stories, modern societies' common senses definitely won't apply to this story either. If you were all for Reality Fiction, I must deeply apologize that you won't find that here, at least not now.

Anyway, before someone mistakenly give a call to the asylum and sent me there *shivers*, The Scribble will now begin.

Scribble 4: Sisters x Assassins.

My military grade composite knife was just a mere milimeter from her throat, but so was her extremely thin blade, gleaming menacingly under the blue glow of the moon. Our face was so close that we could almost kiss, our eyes filled with understanding and sadness, that our long awaited reunion after all these years were under this rather, difficult, predicament.

"Well, I guess this is the end for me, huh?"

"Don't say that. You're stronger than this. Why won't you end me?"

"If either of us managed to kill the other without hesitation nor remorse, then the one that got killed was a failure as a sister."

"Indeed. But it's not like we could stay locked like this forever.  Sooner or later, at least one of us will die."

"Then why don't we die together?" I increased the force on my right hand, pressing my knife further, while letting her blade touch my neck. "Dying together with your loved one sounds really romantic, doesn't it?"

"As if. I'm not really into incest, so if you were to die for that ridiculous reason, I won't be on your way."

"Sigh, you still unable to accept my sisterly love, can you?"

"I'm just unable to process emotion in general. Now let's end this before both of us die out of exhaustion." then silence, as the stalemate keep progressing.

"Hey, sister. Do you remember how we first met?" surprisingly, she initiated a conversation, something I hadn't seen often.

"Of course. How could I forget the day I fell in love?"

"I swear on this blade of mine that I will kill you." she said in completely flat tone, but her eyes turned somewhat nostalgic. I smiled

15 years ago.

I'm still a kid when someone who claimed to be my father brought someone who was, and still is, a spitting image of myself, the only difference being her white hair was almost colorless, while my hair still have a trace of gray on it. For the first time, I know what a family means.

The child, whom our father had introduced as my twin sister, was a fast learning girl. What I can do, she can do faster and better. What I can't do, she learned to do in short time, not a single time I could beat her in practically anything except uselessness.

Two years later, war broke on that small country. Both of us were separated by the war torn land, left alone after our father got killed in a stray shot while trying desperately to protect us.

I became a hitman, killing only for the money. I got a new nickname, Red Line, and now I almost even forgot my real name before I met her today. I heard the news that she had became a notable hitman too, she had became the Cold Dagger. She had became a better assassin than I am, without letting the slightest influence evade her preparation.

And then, on our 28th birthday, the [Timeline] had chosen the worst irony as a birthday gift. We are recruited to kill each other.

My knife was just a mere milimeter from her throat, but so was her extremely thin blade, gleaming menacingly under the blue glow of the moon. Our face was so close that we could almost kiss, our eyes filled with understanding and sadness, that our long awaited reunion after all these years were under this rather, difficult, predicament.

"Then to honor your oath, I would swear that no other blade would be allowed to take my life~" I respond to her words in a mocking tone.

"Hey sister, have you ever [Kissed]?"

"Are you trying to distract me? It almost worked, but you need more shocking question to truly shake my consciousness."

"We're about the only sisters in the world that could have a casual conversation while literally pressing our blade on each others' neck."

"And hearing you said that with a perfectly flat tone almost made me think that it might be better to let my head decapitated right here and now. Almost." for the first time in forever, she giggled.

"This would be the end of at least one of us, so I'm not going to hold anything back. I don't want either of us died without even knowing how we feel toward each other." she took a deep breath, "Sister, [Red Line], I love you, I love you! I love you so much that I cried every night just thinking about the possibility that I might not be able to see you again! I love you! I love you!" repeating the same three words over and over again, she dropped her blade, and I retracted my knife. Tears dropped from our eyes, and I embraced her.

Only to find a ridiculously thin blade embedded on my stomach, extending from her left sleeve.

"*sob* .....I love you....."

You said such a thing while stabbing me?! What a strong conviction. I sighed. She had steeled her resolution to kill me today, even purposefully lowering her guard and tricking me, there are limits on how much you could be better than your twin sister, you know?!

"If that knife could kill me, then this would be a really sobby dramas." still embracing her, I said those words, my voice filled with both relief and sarcasm.

A simple blade couldn't kill me, not unless she aimed to my heart or head. As this was our first meeting in 12 years, she was yet to be aware of this fact.

"Don't worry, I love you too," I brushed her hair. "my sister, [Cold Dagger], Felina Aeris." I kissed her lips, and then the world was dyed red.

We were sisters, united and separated by series of coincident on the grand scheme of [Timeline].

That day, I, the [Red Line] Carenina Aeris and my sister, the [Cold Dagger] Felina Aeris, disappeared from the world.

And thus, the legend of [Frozen Blood], the legend that would dye the entire world in the color red, the legend that would spread carnage all over the world, had begun.

The Scribble will now ends.

Alright, I'm a coward that couldn't kill anyone in a story, so please forgive me that this story didn't have the violent ending that some of you [may] have expected.

And in the end, I didn't get to use that lucky cat figurine that could shoot 9 mm bullet. *chuckle*

This scribble was kinda short, wasn't it? The word count was barely over 900, while my first scribble barely have over 800 words, the scribble titled [Falling in love in literal sense] have over 2000 words. Well, this blog don't have enough scribble to have average word count yet, though.

See you next incomprehensible babble!

No comments:

Post a Comment