Monday, March 28, 2016

Scribble 1: a Love Comedy is just a Comedy after all

Hey guys, thanks for visiting my blog without any reason.

Like what I've written in the description, this blog has no particular purpose whatsoever except to let out my incoherent babble, poems, and short stories. Please put up with me, and while I cannot promise you anything,I hope that there will be something that piqued your interest somewhere down the line.

The scribble will now begin.

Scribble 1: a Love Comedy is just a Comedy after all

Saying it was an accident would be an underestimation.

At any rate, the predicament that I'm in was not something a normal high school student should have been in. A normal high school student should be living their life to the fullest, with pink colored romance comedy and chocolate colored friendship, talking about everything from last physics test to booming pop singer.

A normal high school student should not end up having to worry about accidentally kissing their English teacher.

It was partially her fault! What kind of teacher sleeps off her cold in the infirmary anyway? They normally shouldn't even bother coming to school! That way they could free off a bed for truly injured student!

Let's rewind time and take a good look at what actually happened before branding me as a pervert.

Yesterday, I sprained my ankle during P.E., so my friend supported me to the infirmary and left me there after giving me first aid. I can't exactly concentrate at anything with my swollen ankle, so they allowed me to skip maths. But that turned out to be a bad decision. I normally dislike maths, but that was the first time I actually rather be at maths class.

The infirmary, like stereotypical infirmary you'd found at anime, was divided into eight small room by white curtain. My bed was placed right next to the window, and fortunately there was an electric outlet so I could charge my cellphone.

I decided to spend my time by playing a game over the school's wireless network when a rustling sound came from the room beyond the white curtain. Curious, I popped my head through the curtain, to find my beautiful English teacher sitting with her eyes half closed and red face, still clad in her usual white teaching attire.

Now, I'm not normally compliment other girls as beautiful, but she was on different level altogether than your average high school girls. It's the kind of beauty that enchant anyone regardless of gender, that even I felt like I would fall for her.

"Miss Erika." I forced a smile at the awkward situation.

"Oh, hello Linda." she quickly changed her position, her eyes open wide. Her face was still red over the cold though.

"May I ask you why you were here, teacher?"

"I have a cold, so the students and the teacher responsible for the infirmary suggested that I rest here. To think that I have to skip all the way from the first period...." then you shouldn't come to the school in the first place!

"I'm sorry for disturbing you then." I receded behind the curtain.

"No, it's fine. Rather, I would appreciate if you help me replace my fever patch." she smiled. I now understand why the Miss Erika's fans club have so much members from different class, both boys and girls. That smile of hers was irresistible!

I gently removed the patch from her forehead, and threw the used patch to the nearby trash can. Everything went smoothly until this point.

Yes, until this point.

As I walked back to put the replacement patch to Miss Erika's forehead, my ankle suddenly remembered that it's sprained, resulting in me tumbled forward and fell face-first to Miss Erika's body. Oops. My face ended up just a few centimeters from her face, and I could felt my face blushing. I mean, it's the first time my face had gotten so close to other girls' face, and it's not my mother. My mind became blank, and I closed my eyes.

I kissed her.

I actually kissed my beautiful English teacher out of the spur of the moment, with courage that I don't even know where it come from. Her fans club member would kill me if any of them saw it, but the warmth of her lips locked at mine and melted my mind.

After we broke the kiss, I hastily replace the fever patch and returned to my own bed, and we barely talked for the rest of the day.

Fast forward the next day, and now I'm standing nervously in front of her room. I know it won't develop into anything more than embarrassing, but still the thought of the two of us alone in a room made my heart races.

I inhaled a deep breath, and then knocked at the door.

"Please come in." I opened the door...

To find over twenty students from different classes had gathered inside. The students were so diverse that I almost find nothing similar other than their uniforms, and the fact that they were part of Miss Erika's fan club. What was it called again? Erika is Justice? Something along that line.

"Oh, welcome Linda Aragaki. I've been waiting for you." she smiled, but the looks at her eyes betrayed her smile. It clearly shouted 'Help!' toward me!

I shrugged, and approached her while silently mouthing "Don't blame me for how I do this."

That day, Miss Erika's fan club was disbanded.

The Scribble will now ends

I'll leave how Linda Aragaki disbanded the Erika fan club to your imagination.

Just saying, I've never kissed anyone before, so I can't describe how it's done nor how it feels like properly. Well, sorry for being a single (insert sarcastic face here.)

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment